Christmas Wishes


HAPPY CHRISTMAS ** MERRY CHRISTMAS ** HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to all!!


       During my childhood, I always love to celebrate Christmas because of gifts. Family friend who lives nearby and during Christmas, we (me and my sister) go to their home to celebrate. One or two days before Christmas, Santa Claus ll come and sing the Christmas song along with dance and provide the gifts to small children in that area. Group of people come by van and if we hear the band music from van, we were very excited! to receive the gifts. The whole day we spent on their home by watching TV Shows,singing Christmas Carols followed by lunch and again gifts. This is how I celebrated Christmas and it always flashes my mind during Christmas and I will cherish it forever..

May lord bless you all and your loved ones with unlimited happiness,joy,success not just for holiday season but throughout the year :) 

Stay tuned for Interesting blogs coming soon!!
Until then bye!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts