Seven Day Seven Snack Receipes - Day 1 Receipe 1

Hello Friends!!

I am going to try something new in my blog by posting receipes this time to enhance your taste buds. Some are already known for you and some are new if you are new cook. All the receipes can be made at home and kids friendy receipes.Since I am also a new cook,the receipes mentioned are tried at home by me and with the help of my mom. All the receipes penned here can make within 30 minutes.

Receipe No 1:


Banana Appam (Fritters):

During my childhood days I used to have this for evening snack prepared by mom. Now I asked my mom to give the receipe to prepare the same as I was thinking of my good school days.

Banana Benefits:

Bananas helps in digestion aids(constipation,stomach ulcer) and it is a rich source of magnesium which helps protect skin from damage.



Below are the ingredients:


Prepartion Method:

1. Take three bananas and grind it in mixer. (you can finely mash it using masher).
2. Take the mashed bananas and add rice flour and Maida/wheat flour in a cup as mentioned quantity.
3. Add the Jaggery/Sugar powder to the mixture.
4. Add the Cardomom and salt to taste.
5. Heat oil in the pan to fry.
6. Take some mixture and drop it in pan to fry.



Note: you can also do this in Kuzhi paniyaram chatti (Kadai) also. Other six receipes in list and do check for preparation method. If you like this blog leave a like and share it with your friends.

For any queries, contact at amazinglifeexperience2020@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts