Seven Day Seven Snack Receipes - Day 5 Receipe 5

Hello Friends!!

I am going to try something new in my blog by posting receipes this time to enhance your taste buds. Some are already known for you and some are new if you are new cook. All the receipes can be made at home and kids friendy receipes.Since I am also a new cook,the receipes mentioned are tried at home by me and with the help of my mom. All the receipes penned here can make within 30 minutes.

Receipe No 5:

Dhool Bhajji Onion

My hubby always prepares this dish whenever I feel hungry during evening time and nothing to chew in home. It will get ready within 15 minutes. He is a great cook actually. (I am so lucky I guess).



This is very easy to make if all the ingredients are in hand. Since this is crispy, kids will finish it in no minute.

Benefits:

Besan flour is rich in protein and fiber.It has fewer calories than regular flour.

Below are the ingredients:

Preparation Method:

1. Mix all the ingredients mentioned in the list in a bowl. Keep aside for five minutes.
2. Heat the oil in the pan and drop the mixture scattered over in the oil.
3. Take the fritters in the tissue and serve it with coconut chutney.

Note: Onion can be sliced in large pieces.

The snack is ready.Other six receipes are in list and do check for preparation method. If you like this blog leave a like and share it with your friends.
For any queries, contact at amazinglifeexperience2020@gmail.com 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts